I was reminded by someone that I never answered the 5 lb. question. Well, I decided to leave the laptop at home and do all my posts and photography with my iPhone. So far, it appears to be a good decision.
I did have my phone charger cord break, so I have been solar charging my external battery for the phone and use that to charge it. Working out ok now that the sun is out. New cord is on its way.
- International Selkirk Loop June 27, 2018
- Day #7 Missoula MT June 15, 2016
- Day #6 Lolo Pass June 15, 2016
- Day #5 Apgar CG to Powell June 15, 2016
- Day #4 Winchester to Apgar Campground June 15, 2016
- Day #3 Pomeroy to Winchester, ID June 12, 2016
- Day #2 Walla Walla to Pomeroy June 11, 2016
My Posts This Month
Chellsey Woolever on Astoria or Bust! Chellsey Woolever on 30 years of education packed i… Chellsey Woolever on Just a typical Sunday… stradacorsajim on A Day in Paradise Kate Welch on A Day in Paradise
Liberty Christian School
Join 14 other subscribers